Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Do It Yourself...

Well, it has been a very productive week!  The music crisis has been solved, though I was probably a little melo-dramatic about it anyway.  We found invitations yesterday and in two weeks we get to taste all the food.  So, at the moment, I'm counting down the days to a week on St. George Island and I'm focused on making the wedding favors myself.  My creativity has returned in the absence of "teaching and learning."  I have lots of ideas for wedding details and I've figured out that the best way to get what I want is to create some things myself.  So, this wedding really will be a labor of love.  Will, the calming and patient force in my life, just smiles and loves everything I show him.  Is it what he really thinks?  Maybe.  Is it self-preservation?  Probably.  Is he maintaining his sanity?  Definitely.  


P.S.  I'm very excited that Drew Stichtenoth arrived in this world on Saturday, perfectly healthy.  Congratulations to Casey and Todd!  

No comments:

Post a Comment