So, it has been a minute since I posted to this blog. What started as a wedding outlet soon became dormant once the big day was over. It's been about eight months since I last posted and I really want to get back to blogging. I'm a writer. I write. But for some reason I haven't been able to commit to a single blog that I've started. And let's just say, I have three blogs floating around out there. I tried the 365 picture project blog. After a successful month of taking a picture EVERY DAY, I slowly became exhausted by the idea and felt like an utter failure. Then, I realized something. I enjoy taking pictures and I really love my new camera, but I really would rather be writing than snapping photos.
Thus, here is an attempt at a different way of looking at things. My most favorite memories have been made randomly. I have a vivid recollection of riding around in Will's old Izuzu Trooper on a Saturday during the summer of 2005. We were friends then and decided to drive out to Watkinsville for a Chicken Express lunch with two of our other closest friends. The wind blew in through the open windows and Jack Johnson played on the radio. Peaceful. Content. Simple. Thus, the term "random adventure" was created. I look forward to many more of these times in the coming years.
just doing our thing
14 years ago
You are now on my list of blogs to read every day. And I will do just that. So get to writing, Mrs. Begnaud. You're fun to read :)
ReplyDelete