1. Follow U.S. 129 to Gainesville (starts out as Prince Avenue). You'll go through Arcade, Jefferson, and Pendergrass (about 36 miles).
2. This road turns into EE Butler Parkway/GA 11/Green Street in Gainesville. Follow it for 1.4 miles.
3. Turn right onto Glenwood Drive and drive about two tenths of a mile before turning left on to Memorial Drive. The house will be on your right.
Final Destination Address: 812 Memorial Drive - Gainesville, GA
From Atlanta:
1. Merge on to I-985 from I-85.
2. Take exit 22 towards Jefferson/Gainesville.
3. Turn left onto EE Butler Parkway/GA 11/US -129 and follow it until you get to Glenwood Drive (about 2.5 miles). Turn right onto Glenwood and then left onto Memorial Drive.
Final Desitination Address: 812 Memorial Drive - Gainesville, GA
If you have any problems, give me a call. I will have my phone and Will on standby to help out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment